Are you a sympathetic person and like to help others? Do you have experience in customer service or phone support? Bit2Me is growing quickly and even though we may not have any openings in the Operations department right now, if you liked what you read about us and want to be taken into account in our future recruitment processes, you can send us your résumé in this offer.
As a member of Operations, you will be next to our customers, helping them during the process of using Bit2Me services and solving any of their doubts. You will be part of a dynamic team where your talents will be key for the company.
Beyond professional profiles, in Bit2Me we value people committed in their professional and personal life as well, who are curious and love learning. We believe in the cryptocurrencies’ potential for changing the world, and we like people passionate about this.
What do we offer?
At Bit2Me people matter, and that is why we provide for a dynamic and challenging work environment where you can grow professionally. We grant the following professional terms:
- Competitive salary
- Professional stability
- Private health insurance
- 24 working days of paid leave
- Conciliation measures: flexible work schedule, telecommuting, hour bank and intensive working days in summer.
- Career planning, training credit hours and days available to attend conferences.
- Access to discount to several services in the city: learning, transportation, and sport facilities, among others.
- Good office environment with Startup spirit, monthly afterworks and Pizza Day on Fridays.
- Inner training on blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the leading cryptocurrency company in Spain.
In Bit2Me we have a strong commitment with diversity in the workplace. In our recruitment processes and our talent management policies, no one is discriminated against by reason of race, religion, gender, age or any other source of personal diversity. Our team is made of very diverse people and we work in an environment full of respect and equal to everyone.